Location The perfect location…only minutes from Belfast International Airport and convenient to Junction One Outlet Village. Belfast city centre and IKEA are only 20 minutes away and the Antrim Coast and Giants Causeway are only an hour away.
Rooms The Dunadry Hotel has 83 bedrooms, each luxuriously appointed with en-suite facilities, offering guests the ultimate in comfort and luxury. The rooms are stylishly designed, spacious and airy. Many have french windows opening onto landscaped gardens or the inner courtyard. They are superbly equipped with all the facilities you would expect from an international class Hotel. Bedroom facilities include:
- Satellite remote control Television
- International direct dial telephone
- Trouser press
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Computer points
- The Mill Race Bistro offers relaxed and informal dining in a modern upbeat restaurant incorporating many contemporary trends in cooking. Opening hours: open Monday to Saturday from 7am to 10pm and Sunday from 7am to 11am and 3pm to 10pm.
- The Linen Mill Restaurant A traditional award winning restaurant overlooking the river, where you can relax with the most delicious courses accompanied with the finest selection of wines. Opening hours: Saturdays from 7.30pm to 10.30pm., Sunday 12:30pm - 2:30pm.
In addition to that, a sumptuous and delicious Carvery lunch is available Monday to Friday at the Dunadry, offering a fantastic choice of salads, cooked dishes, roast meats as well as vegetarian dishes. Opening hours: Monday to Friday 12.30pm to 2.30pm.
Bar/Lounge The Copper Bar is located in the main foyer, imbued with memories of what was once a large Linen Mill factory. Many original features from the Linen Mill are displayed in the Copper Bar, on the walls, and above the sumptous fire place. Fire is always lit in the Copper Bar, bringing warmth and comfort to the place. You can also enjoy a fine selection of whiskies and spirits.
Leisure and Fitness The Dunadry Country Club combines award winning design, elegant decor and excellent facilities. Add to this the impeccable standards of service provided by its highly trained professional staff and you'll see why it is recognized as being amongst the finest leisure clubs in Northern Ireland. Facilities include a 12.5 metre heated indoor swimming pool, Spa Pool, steam room, solarium, fully equipped gymnasium & exercise classes.
Spa The Dunadry Beauty Salon offers a wide range of beauty treatments that you can enjoy during your stay at the hotel. Treatments include a great variety of exotic therapies, wraps, massages, facials, spas, ritual body massages, eye therapy, and all standard treatments such as waxing, hands & feet, and tinting.
General A four-star hotel built on the site of an ancient fort and once home to both paper and linen mills, The Dunadry Hotel is rich with stories of times past.