Location Sitting snugly on the Porterstown Road, on the outskirts of Castleknock Village. This contemporary four star Dublin hotel is situated just outside Castleknock village, 9 km from Dublin city centre, 13 km from Dublin airport and within easy access of the M50 motorway. The hotel is a stunning venue for a short stay or an extended retreat, whether you are visiting Dublin for business or pleasure. Dublin is a city that's rich with culture and character, steeped in history, but is a vibrant and welcoming capital with so many things to do and see during your stay.
Rooms Castleknock Hotel in Co. Dublin has 143 luxurious guest rooms. All of the bedrooms have been designed with your comfort in mind with each guest bedroom featuring a flat screen cable TV, radio, high speed internet access, an in room safe, tea & coffee hospitality tray and trouser press as standard. Each bathroom features a separate shower and bath.
- The Park Restaurant is an award winning Dublin Steak Restaurant set in a beautifully elegant room, with an a la carte menu. Upon entering 'The Park', guests will be impressed with the elegant ambience of candlelit tables at night, soft music, stunning decor with parkland and lake views of the hotel's golf course and gardens. Open nightly from 5.30pm.
- Adjacent to The Park Restaurant on the ground floor, The Brasserie restaurant at the Castleknock Hotel Dublin is bright, airy and contemporary, providing guests with a relaxed and informal dining option.
- The Fionn Uisce Bar is a large open plan bar with several cosy booths perfect for private meetings or intimate chats. Fionn Uisce offers a very tasty and imaginative bar menu with a range of hot and cold snacks and sandwiches, along with healthy salads and tasty daily specials.
- The Lime Tree Bar, a 1930's art deco styled cocktail bar, looks out on to the stunning al-fresco patio area with outdoor tables and chairs overlooking the rolling greens and lakes of Castleknock golf course. There is a small heated canopy on the patio which can be used as a smoking area.
- The Pattiserie - enjoy a morning coffee and pastry from the lobby pattiserie.
Spa Tonic Day Spa is located on the first floor of Club Tonic and offers a full range of therapeutic and wellness treatments. For full details please ask a member of staff directly in the Leisure Centre.
Leisure The Tonic Club at the Castleknock Hotel is one of the most outstanding leisure centres in Dublin offering an indoor 18 metre heated swimming pool with a separate children's pool, sauna, steam room and spa jacuzzi. The 1000 sq ft. modern and spacious gymnasium is superbly equipped with a range of cardio vascular equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, cross trainers and bicycles, as well as weight benches and free weights. The highly experienced Personal Trainers are qualified fitness professionals who specialise in many different areas ans will ensure that you get the best from each workout. Club Tonic also runs a number of day time and evening classes available in the aerobics studio including Khai-Bo, Pilates, Salsa, Body Conditioning and Aqua Aerobics.
Golf The 18 hole golf course is located on the grounds of Castleknock Hotel & Country Club making it one of the closest golf hotels in Dublin.