Location The Brandon Hotel is only a minutes walk from the town centre, which makes it the perfect location to relax after doing a spot of shopping, taking in the sights or sampling the nightlife.
Rooms Cosy, elegant and above all comfortable, all standard and deluxe rooms are fully equipped to meet the needs of today's business and leisure visitor. Facilities include direct dial telephone,TV, complimentary toileteries, hair dryer and en suite shower and bath facilities.
Restaurant Sit back and enjoy a meal in the warm and friendly surroundings of the Galleon Restaurant. Using only fresh farm produce and seafood from local fishing ports every dish is carefully selected and prepared to offer you the very best in contemporary Irish cuisine.
Lounge/Bar Popular with both residents and locals, the b bar is as much a part of the vibrant experience of Tralee as it is of the hotel itself. It is the perfect location for relaxing over a coffee, cocktail or beer.
Leisure Following major renovations, The Sanctuary Health & Leisure Club has re-opened offering guests and members the very latest health, fitness & leisure facilities, with state of the art cardio-vascular machines, touch screen technology and entertainment systems, an aerobics studio, treadmills, steppers, rowers, exercise bikes, health evaluation & assessments... everything you need to keep fit!
Spa Escape from the pressure of everyday living and let the Brandon Hotel's Sanctuary Spa transport you to another world.
- Dinner packages - 1 night B&B + 1 Table d'Hote Dinner; 2 nights B&B + 1 Table d'Hote Dinner (you can check the availability on the booking engine on the right hand side). Please make sure to make Dinner Reservations directly with the hotel prior to arrival.
***Dinner Packages--Drinks & Service charges are not included in Price paid*****
Please note that:
- The Brandon Hotel is entirely a non-smoking establishment. As part of this measure guests will no longer be able to request smoking guest rooms.
- Reservation for any double rooms are available on a request basis only. These requests must be made by prior arrangement and confirmed.
- Tour guides & drivers will be offered the same menu each night as guests on the accompanying tour.
- Meal Sittings: In order to accommodate the private residents and tour groups, Guides must ring with ample notice to request a specific meal time. If they have not received a call or if the call comes in late the group will be assigned a meal time of the hotel’s choosing
- 1st Breakfast is 7.15am each morning - breakfast times are taken every 1/4 hour from here - 7.15am to 8.15am
- 1st Dinner is 6.00pm each evening - dinner times are taken every 1/2 hour from here - 6pm to 8.30pm