Location Newgrange hotel in Ireland is a luxurious and enchanting destination in the heart of Navan. Set in one of the most historical and beautiful spots in the country, guests from around the globe are invited to experience the old world charm of luxury hotel accommodation in Ireland. Fused with modern amenities, our award winning 3 star hotel offers a lavish retreat just 25 minutes outside the cosmopolitan city of Dublin.
Rooms Find serene peace and quiet in one of the carefully designed and spacious rooms, each offering a luxurious retreat for guests. Shades of russet, deep reds and earthy tones adorn the space, and all the amenities needed to make your stay a pleasant are present in each deluxe twin or double rooms. Each comes with a luxurious en suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, a direct dial telephone, multi-channel television, a broadband and laptop connection and a room service menu with scrumptious options available. Rooms are kitted out with a hair dryer and iron, but the hotel boasts a laundry and dry cleaning service too. As this is family friendly accommodation, guests are welcome to choose between smoking and non smoking rooms, and for extra convenience, park your car in our complimentary car park during your stay.
Restaurant Dining in Ireland at the Newgrange Hotel is simple and sublime, with a host of fantastic venues to choose from and a wide range of tantalising items that will satisfy your appetite. Whether you’re after light tasty snacks or a succulent dinner with all the trimmings, you’ll find it all dining in Ireland at the Newgrange Hotel.
- The Bridge Restaurant boasts charming ambiance in luxurious surroundings. The alluring menu offers Irish cuisine alongside popular international dishes, with an extensive wine list to impress. The setting, along with the delectable fare on offer, ensures The Bridge Restaurant remains at the forefront of elegant style when it comes to Ireland restaurants.
- Ruxton’s Café caters to those looking for relaxed dining in Ireland. Enjoy an informal and tranquil daily carvery lunch, a delectable meal off the à la carte menu, or a relaxing afternoon tea session, and take in the award winning fare of some top chefs.
Bars Some of the finest bars and restaurants in Ireland can be found at the Newgrange Hotel. They’ve got charm and atmosphere, old-world style and an array of delectable menu items to enthral discerning travellers - and even the well-versed local.
- If you’re looking for sublime Guinness, then Rowleys Pub is the place to go. This traditional Irish spot offers hearty fare ranging from light snacks to piping hot dinners, with weekends reserved for fabulous live entertainment, music festivals and more.
- For another of the most popular bar & restaurants, head to The Arch Bar and Lounge. It’s got enough space to cater for up to 150 people and boasts a private setting nestled in gorgeous surroundings.
- The Club Bar is another of our charming bar and restaurants, available for hire during special occasions. When not being used as an intimate venue for memorable events, The Club Bar boasts fantastic live Saturday night entertainment and, for extra convenience, has a Residents Bar which stays open late.